Gold Star Plumbing: Long Island Plumber
Your plumbing system is one of the most important ways your home provides comfort to you and your family. So when you need any plumbing repairs, you need a Long Island plumber who will exceed your expectations. And at Gold Star Plumbing, that’s our specialty. Our company was established in 2010, and since then we’ve developed a flawless reputation by consistently providing our clients with the best plumbing services the area can offer. We know how important your plumbing system is to you and your family, and we look forward to adding you to our long list of happy customers.
How Our Professional Long Island Plumbers Set Themselves Apart
- We employ only the well trained and experienced Long Island plumbers.
- We’re completely insured and bonded, for your peace of mind.
- All of our employees are thoroughly background checked.
- At the start of every job, we’ll analyze the problem and diagnose it accurately. Then, we’ll discuss our recommendations and your options with you in plain English. We’ll help you choose the best course of action for you, your home, and your budget.
- We’ll schedule service calls based on your convenience—not ours.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services for any plumbing problems that arise at the least convenient time.
Whether you have a small leak, need new plumbing fixtures, or are experiencing major pipe failures, our Long Island plumbers are standing by day and night. We’re ready and eager at all times to help with any plumbing issues that you’re experiencing. Our technicians can help you and your convenience—we’ll always with your schedule. And we’ll always discuss our work with you in plain English, and leave all major decisions up to you. […]
Sewer and drain lines will get backed up on a regular basis. Waste and foreign materials inevitably get caught in your sewage and drains, and regular maintenance is the only thing you can do about it. But store bought chemicals aren’t a great way to handle the problem. Before you pour caustic materials down your drains that may do more damage than good, call our professional Long Island plumbers. We’ll get your drains and sewer lines flowing freely again. We have the professional expertise, the right tools, and the right training to get your sewage and drain systems into the best condition possible. […]
- How to Save Money on Plumbing (and Water!) in Wantagh and North Merrick
But there are plenty we expect and willingly (if not gladly) pay because they’re for something of obvious value, such as electricity, heat, cable TV, magazine prescriptions, and so on. Then there are the bills we don’t expect. Oh, say like for plumbing repairs. Because even when you believe you’re getting the best value possible,...Read More
- How to Tell if You Have a Clogged Sewer in Wantagh or Massapequa, NY
Once a sewer line gets clogged, the water has no place to go. And that means it will back up into your household plumbing at one or multiple sources. When you have a sewer drain clog, you should not use any of your plumbing fixtures or systems until the stoppage is cleared. Here’s what to...Read More