Gold Star Plumbing: Long Island Plumber
Your plumbing system is one of the most important ways your home provides comfort to you and your family. So when you need any plumbing repairs, you need a Long Island plumber who will exceed your expectations. And at Gold Star Plumbing, that’s our specialty. Our company was established in 2010, and since then we’ve developed a flawless reputation by consistently providing our clients with the best plumbing services the area can offer. We know how important your plumbing system is to you and your family, and we look forward to adding you to our long list of happy customers.
How Our Professional Long Island Plumbers Set Themselves Apart
- We employ only the well trained and experienced Long Island plumbers.
- We’re completely insured and bonded, for your peace of mind.
- All of our employees are thoroughly background checked.
- At the start of every job, we’ll analyze the problem and diagnose it accurately. Then, we’ll discuss our recommendations and your options with you in plain English. We’ll help you choose the best course of action for you, your home, and your budget.
- We’ll schedule service calls based on your convenience—not ours.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services for any plumbing problems that arise at the least convenient time.
Whether you have a small leak, need new plumbing fixtures, or are experiencing major pipe failures, our Long Island plumbers are standing by day and night. We’re ready and eager at all times to help with any plumbing issues that you’re experiencing. Our technicians can help you and your convenience—we’ll always with your schedule. And we’ll always discuss our work with you in plain English, and leave all major decisions up to you. […]
Sewer and drain lines will get backed up on a regular basis. Waste and foreign materials inevitably get caught in your sewage and drains, and regular maintenance is the only thing you can do about it. But store bought chemicals aren’t a great way to handle the problem. Before you pour caustic materials down your drains that may do more damage than good, call our professional Long Island plumbers. We’ll get your drains and sewer lines flowing freely again. We have the professional expertise, the right tools, and the right training to get your sewage and drain systems into the best condition possible. […]
- Knee High In Waste-Water? What You Need To Know About Dirty Water From Clogged Drains
Unfortunately, with waste-water you can end up pretty sick if you’re not careful when removing it from your home. Even if your waste-water appears clear, the backup from sewer systems will have harmful contaminants that can and probably will make you or other inhabitants sick if exposed. E. Coli and Cryptosporidium pathogens live in public...Read More
- Dual-Flush Toilet Conserve Water in Seaford & Merrick, NY
If you’ve recently purchased a toilet, then you already know that the days of the “water guzzlers” are gone and, thankfully, long gone. The dinosaurs of the species use (if you still have one) use 7 gallons of water per flush. Ouch! Eventually, those gave way to toilets needing 3-5 gallons per flush. Today, most...Read More